Welcome to the IBM Websphere Commerce Hub


Welcome to the IBM Websphere Commerce Hub

Come join me in my journey to explore the various features and capabilities of IBM Websphere Commerce and understand how retailers can benefit from its really cool out-of-box functionality.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Understanding the Extended Sites the easy way

Extended Sites is a widely known feature and I am sure a lot of us have done a lot of reading on the same. We know the concept theoretically but are at times unable to visualize its real power and capabilities.

While exploring more about the concept, I came across some really nice videos on youtube which I have collated below. I hope these videos will help you understand Extended Sites concepts and capabilities in just couple of minutes. It really helped me :)

Know the concept

Microsites and Subsites with IBM WebSphere Commerce




Now, lets get some hands-on

WebSphere Commerce - Extended Sites Part I




WebSphere Commerce - Extended Sites Part II



Happy Learning!

References -
IBM WCS 7 Infocenter

Bob Balfe - blog.balfes.net

No comments:

Post a Comment